Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

Our Day

Today was a bit crazy. Mom and Katie got in early from Seattle, girls got up, ate breakfast with the birthday boy and caught up on the festivities of the trip, Katie crashed, Morgan and Hadleigh played, Joe went to work, Mom crashed, Morgan watched TV, Mom got up, Hadleigh at lunch, Mom at lunch, I at lunch, Morgan ate lunch, Joseph's dad came in, I took him to the airport, I went to the post office, got home, Katie got up, Hadleigh went to sleep, Joe came in and crashed, Mom crashed, Morgan tried to sleep, Julia came over, Will came over, they played, Hadleigh got up, Will left, girls played, Katie left, I made dinner, Julia, Morgan, Hadleigh, Joe, Alissa and I ate dinner, Julia left, Morgan and Hadleigh got a bath, Mom got up, girls and I read books, Mom ate dinner, girls went to bed, I went to the store, got home, unloaded, Joe went out, now blogging, soon...I will crash too!

No comments:

Post a Comment