still catching up
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
East Coast Tour Knoxville to Wiconisco
We drove from Chattanooga with a stop at our favorite chicken place to Knoxville. The girls had never met Joseph's 'pseudo' grandparents and the girls made instant friends! We had a lovely time, had some great food and made some great memories. Of course there was some UT shopping done and I think we are ready for Football Time in Tennessee this year! After our visit we left Knoxville and headed to Wiconisco, PA and whom did we find greeting us in the driveway of my Aunt and Uncles house but GiGi and GDad. What a surprise (we were not expecting them)! Looking back on the day of driving I realized I actually saw them and just thought nothing of it. I just thought it was just a coincidence that the car and driver looked familiar. If I have not mentioned yet the girls have done great driving to this point we have had two long days of driving and one short day and they are handling it better than me. Upon arriving we unpacked and said hellos and then headed over to my cousins pool considering the unusual heat it feels fantastic. As usual we had a hard time getting Morgan out of the pool but Mione's was calling and I needed some pizza! We had a late night visiting with family. It is always so great to see everyone. The next day we went to my grandmothers house and spent the day visiting with more family and the girls swam with GDad along with having multiple water fights with everyone sitting on the deck. It was a nice relaxing day and we really hated to see our trip end so soon but we were scheduled to meet Robb, Rachel and the kids in the morning so we packed up again and we were on our way to Elysburg, PA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah, I am so glad you are blogging again! Love to those two little girls and their parents!!
ReplyDeleteGlad we got to surprise you!! We had a fun time, too.
ReplyDelete