Monday, July 26, 2010
We love...
SNAKES! We went to Mr Randy and Mrs Alexis's house this weekend to hang out, swim and enjoy a fabulous dinner and the girls have found their new best friend. I really can't believe they had this thing around their necks and loved it. They thought it was the best ever and did not want to put the poor thing down. I forgot my camera (which was not a bad thing since I had a terrible dream about snakes the night before) so Alexis took these for me on her phone. I am glad I can share because I don't think any of our family would believe us without proof. Enjoy and remember the next time is slithering by I have two little girls that may come rescue it from you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Really, snakes!! I can't believe they would like them! Of course, Morgan did always want to go in the snake house at the zoo, but Mommy never wanted to go in there with her. Kristin, have you recovered from this experience???
ReplyDelete