Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

East Coast Tour

So we have been MIA. I know, I know once again it has been forever. We have had an amazing summer so far and it has included a two week trip up and down the East Coast. We started on Father's day and headed to Chattanooga, TN. We meet up with my Aunt who happened to be visiting my cousin and his fiance at the time for dinner. It was so great to get to see them and we ate at the most fabulous restaurant, Tony's Pasta Shop and Trattoria. It was by far the very best Italian food I have ever had. If and when we go back to Chattanooga we will be going back and I suggest you all do the same! The next day we took the girls to the Tennessee Aquarium. I have not been their in years and Joseph had never been. We really enjoyed all the exhibits and then hit the road to head to Knoxville. Below are some pictures from the beginning of our journey.

Outside of Tony's in Chattanooga

Petting Sturgeon

Rowing the Canoe

Look its Nemo

Watching fish with Daddy

Morgan and the penguin

Hadleigh

Morgan and her new ring from the aquarium

Hadleigh and her new lip gloss from the aquarium

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures! Does Morgan still have her new butterfly ring? I am sure they all loved the Nemo exhibit, it looks like fun to me. Wish I could have been there, too! Love you!

    ReplyDelete