I know this is a month late since Eli is 7 months not 6 now but I still wanted to jot down all the things he is doing...
he hangs his tongue out of his mouth(example below)
he is rolling and scooting all around
he chuckles but what makes him laugh today won't tomorrow
at 6 months he was 14lbs 5oz 24 inches long
he started eating homemade baby food
still nursing
LOVES his baths - I've never seen a baby have more fun in the tub
favorite toy is his pooh honey pot
everything has to go in his mouth
most of all... he loves his family!



he is rolling and scooting all around
he chuckles but what makes him laugh today won't tomorrow
at 6 months he was 14lbs 5oz 24 inches long
he started eating homemade baby food
still nursing
LOVES his baths - I've never seen a baby have more fun in the tub
favorite toy is his pooh honey pot
everything has to go in his mouth
most of all... he loves his family!
you look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteditto and so does Eli!
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentine's Day to all of you! Love you bunches!
ReplyDelete