change change change! We are going through our first big change in our new year and this year as all are, will be full of change. As we were sitting eating our banana muffins this morning Hadleigh asked, "How long until spring?" That is a great question since it all depends on if you believe the groundhog or not. I told her "I think about 35 days." Then went on to try to explain 6 more weeks of winter but how since we live in Florida we don't really have all that much winter anyways and I am sure she tuned me out somewhere after 35 days! With the season of spring approaching hubby is on his way to school across the country and so far we have only had one sob fest. It is OK to cry I tell them, mommy cries too but we will be together soon and Daddy would not go if he did not have to. He would rather be here with all of us than going to school far far away. I forget that even though this is Morgan's third separation and Hadleigh's second they both don't really remember any of the ones before. Yes, last time Morgan was old enough to know but her little mind was not aware enough. So off we are, doing well for being one day in and trying to stay busy as we intend to keep ourselves and our schedules full. I have started a list of little things I would like to get done and can do around the house to fill my days but currently Beth Moore is taking up lots of my time which was also strategically scheduled this spring. God does know what he is doing we just have to leave it in his hands :)
On another note Happy Late Valentine's! How can you not just smile when you see that face! We had an awesome full weekend full of surprises! We actually surprised each other this year and we did not know what we got. It was tons of fun and everyone was very excited. Morgan got the backpack she has been asking for since her birthday. She was ready to take money out of her bank on Sunday and go buy one. Since we started our present opening on Friday I did not have to hold her off! Hadleigh got the Leapster Explorer. She is over the moon and loves to play on it. Daddy got xm/sirrus radio to play in his car on his very long trip and mommy got a laptop! Best of all we got to spend the whole weekend together and all of Valentine's day. Hope all your days were filled with love.
I agree, how can you not smile when you see that adorable little face!! Love to all of you!
ReplyDeleteWho is the kid in the picture?
ReplyDeleteGDad