Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Orlando Family Vacation Take 1

On Saturday we headed down to good ole theme park city USA and had a great time. We left around 7 am and headed straight to Epcot. I had my doubts but we had a really good time and the girls really enjoyed it all. It was a very easy park to accomplish in a day and we felt like we got to do all that we wanted. We started off the day with Spaceship Earth and both of the girls were a little scared but they made it through all the darkness. It did not help that as soon as we got on and started heading up the incline where it is pitch dark the ride stopped for someone to get on or off. Hadleigh's head was pressed so hard against my chest I think I still might have a bruise. Then we headed over to The Sea with Nemo, one of our favorite characters, and spend a good amount of time checking out all the fish and sea life in the aquarium. After The Sea came The Land and again the boat ride through the gardens was a huge hit. We had a great lunch in The Land Pavilion and then we went to ride Figment. I don't know if he used to be one of my favorites when I was little but I do know that some how when I was young I coaxed someone into buying me a stuffed Figment. The girls were not so crazy about that but we still had a good time. From there we headed to the countries. We visited Mexico and Norway and then called it a morning leaving to go and check into our condo and have the girls take a nap. After dinner and naps we headed back to the park and Morgan really wanted to ride the monorail so we rode it in a loop and then went back into Epcot. We went to Mexico and Norway again and walked around all the countries with our glowing necklaces then enjoyed the fireworks before heading out for the night. All in all it was a great day and we were amazed at how good both of the girls handled the activities of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment