Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bye Bye Daddy

Today we had to say goodbye to Daddy for his departure to training. We took the girls to Krispy Kreme for a donut this morning and then ran a few last minute errands and hung out around the house for a little before we went off to the airport. Morgan Grace has been acting out a lot lately and I hope it was all for Daddy. She knew he was leaving and has already asked about 5 times when he will be home. Ugh. Thankfully I will have lots of help keeping them busy once we get to Memphis. After getting home, having lunch and a movie, Hadleigh conked out and Morgan Grace played in her room for what I promise was 1 hour and 55 minutes then she fell asleep 5 minutes before I went to get her. Crazy girl. I will be getting her up in about 10 minutes along with her sister so I am sure I will be dealing with Ms Grump the rest of the day. Maybe not I will stay positive. I did fetch their balloons off of the ceiling so that will make them both happy! It was sad to say goodbye and even Hadleigh was crying even though I think it was over not having her shoes on but all the same. Other than that all is well in the Cowan household 5 hours into goodbye. More to come...

1 comment:

  1. I cannot imagine having this lifestyle!! I am amazed at your strength, and appreciate all you and your family do for our country:) We will miss you this summer, I hope you have lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete